Manufacturers offer many kitchen utensil holders for any taste. We have tried some of the best of them. Select the kitchen utensil holder you like the most from our list and order it online.
Having all the objects and utensils in the house ordered is sometimes an impossible task. The kitchens in our houses are not large and despite having storage furniture on all sides, we always have some kitchen utensils rolling around on the counter. It is time to organize our kitchen, and what better way to do it than by reusing materials that we have at home. We will be able to change the appearance of our kitchen incorporating design, elegance and functionality. Let’s start by creating a Kitchen Utensil Holder.
Top Picks : 5 Best Kitchen Utensil Holders
Things To Consider: How To Choose The Best Kitchen Utensil Holders
If you are interested in buying a kitchen utensil holder, here are a few things to keep in mind.
- First of all, name brands really don’t make any difference when it comes to these things unless you just really like to have a kitchen that is full of a certain brand. Some people are really into this, so if you are one of those people, then you will probably be shopping for a particular brand. But if you don’t care what brands are in your kitchen, then you are free to shop for whatever matches your tastes and preferences.
- Second, you need to determine how fancy it needs to be. Does it need to look expensive? Do you want one to be stainless steel, or fit in with your other ceramic dishes? Do you want it to be an antique? Or is it supposed to be rustic and simple? Or, is it more important to you that it is big and spacious?
- Figuring out how you want everything to fit inside of your kitchen If you are into more rustic décor, then look for something more rustic. Or, if you are into something fancier, then look for something that has a flair for the out-of-the-ordinary. Or, for that matter, if you like antiques, you can even find antique kitchen utensil holders pretty easily.
- But whatever the case is, make sure that you find kitchen utensil holders that match the kitchen you want to have. This is the most important thing… after all, it is your kitchen, and you deserve a kitchen utensil holder that you like.
- There is really no set of rules governing what kitchen utensil holders have to look like or be made out of. You can either buy one that is specifically labeled as such, or you can actually even make one out of a vessel, cup or container that you don’t need anymore. Some people use baskets as kitchen utensil holders, some people use those ceramic flour pots, and some people actually use hanging racks to hold all of their kitchen utensils.
Top 5 Best Kitchen Utensil Holder Reviews
1. OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Rotating Utensil Holder Review
If you’re the type of person who tends to spend a lot of time in the kitchen, then there’s a good chance that you like things in your kitchen to look nice and organized. With that being said, one of the best ways to keep your kitchen looking organized is by keeping all of your utensils in a kitchen utensil holder. OXO understands why someone would want their kitchen to be in order at all times, which is why they created this impressive Good Grips Stainless Steel Rotating Utensil Holder.
This kitchen utensil holder is not only capable of rotating to make your tools easier to locate, which can be time-consuming while you’re in the middle of cooking dinner, but it’s also equipped to hold over 15 large-handled tools! Thanks to the tall body and contoured bottom of this utensil holder, you’ll never have to worry about your tools falling over or tipping the holder over. If you’re looking for a brand new utensil holder for your busy kitchen, then you should most certainly check out this dishwasher safe, rotating utensil holder from OXO!
- Durable steel ball bearings
- 3 compartments for organization
- Product may rust from use
- May be too short for some utensils
- Stickers on the product may be difficult to remove and leave a sticky spot on the product
2. Oggi Jumbo Stainless Steel Utensil Holder Review
Whether you’re a professional chef or just a fan of cooking from home, it’s important that you organize all of your utensils to make life just a little bit easier on yourself. It’s certainly frustrating having to look for a spatula when you’re in the middle of cooking for your family, so utilizing a utensil holder can most definitely make a huge difference to the efficiency of your kitchen.
This Jumbo Stainless Steel Utensil Holder from Oggi is created from two-tone brushed stainless steel, allowing you to organize all of your utensils in a stylish way. With plenty of room for your ladles, spatulas, tongs, and whisks, this utensil holder is more than capable of making life a tad bit easier for yourself. If you’re looking for a Stainless Steel Utensil Holder that can mesh well with your kitchen decor, then you should check out this impressive product from Oggi!
- 7-inches Tall
- Easy to clean
- Well-made with heavy-duty material
- Product may rust
- Smudge marks are frequent
- May be too big for some counters
3. Utopia Kitchen Stainless Steel Cooking Utensil Holder Review
If you’re the type of person who enjoys whipping up a nice meal for your family or friends, then there’s most likely a sea of utensils all over your kitchen. While it’s nice to have so many tools at your disposal, it can get quite hectic while you’re in the middle of cooking a meal and you can’t seem to find your favorite spatula or wooden spoon. With that being said, if you’re looking for things in the kitchen more often than you’re cooking, then you might want to invest in this Stainless Steel Cooking Utensil Holder from Utopia Kitchen.
While this utensil holder may not be as tall as other products, it can hold over 15 cooking utensils with ease. This product is not only great for holding medium-sized cooking tools, but it’s also made from high grade stainless steel, so you don’t have to worry about rust building up on your counter. If you’re looking for a sharp-looking utensil holder to contain your arsenal of cooking tools, then this Stainless Steel Cooking Utensil Holder from Utopia Kitchen might just get the job done!
- Cut-outs allow for water flow through the base
- Easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe
- May be too flimsy for some
- May dent easily
- May rust after some time
4. Estilo Stainless Steel Utensil Holder Review
There’s really no reason why your cooking utensils should be spread throughout all of the drawers and cupboards in your kitchen, especially when there are great products like this Stainless Steel Utensil Holder from Estilo on the market. Made of high grade durable brushed stainless steel, this utensil holder will not only hold all of your utensils with no trouble at all, but it will look good while doing so.
Solidly built, this utensil holder is heavy enough to hold plenty of your cooking utensils without running the risk of falling over every five minutes. At seven inches tall, this high-quality Stainless Steel Utensil Holder is more than capable of holding your utensils with ease. If you’re looking for a stainless steel utensil holder that is easy to clean and dishwasher safe, then this Stainless Steel Utensil Holder by Estilo might just make a great addition to your kitchen!
- Easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe
- Tall enough to hold most utensils
- May scratch easily
- Doesn’t come with any dividers
5. DOWAN Ceramic Kitchen Utensil Holder Review
When it comes to organizing your kitchen, you want to make sure that you choose accessories that will go well with your decor. With that being said, this Ceramic Kitchen Utensil Holder with Cork Mat by DOWAN is more than capable of meshing well with just about any decor that you may have in your home. Standing at over 6-inches tall, this utensil holder is more than capable of holding all of your kitchen utensils, but it can also be used to freeze wine or to hold flowers!
Also, thanks to the cork mat design of this ceramic kitchen utensil holder, you never have to worry about it sliding and scratching the surface of your cabinet or other furniture. If you’re looking for a Ceramic Kitchen Utensil Holder for your home or to give as a wedding gift, then you should most certainly check out just how impressive this product from DOWAN truly is!
- Can freeze wine
- FDA approved top grade porcelain
- Well-made product
- May break if it’s dropped
- May be too heavy for some
- May receive the wrong color
Top Reasons For Using A Kitchen Utensil Holder
In fact, some people use two or three of these holders in their kitchen. This is an especially useful tactic if you have a lot of utensils in your kitchen. With kitchen utensil holders, you can actually keep all of your stuff in order and out of your working space.
- A well-organized kitchen without any clutter will be an interesting place to work. If you have not organized the various items present you may not be able to work in peace or will have to spend a lot of time in searching for one tool or another. To utilize your kitchen space effectively, you can use a kitchen utensil holder. There are several advantages of using the kitchen canisters.
- The most important use of the kitchen utensil holder is organization. Look at the number of tools and kitchen utensils you have in your kitchen. Instead of scattering them all around the room you can use these beautifully designed utensil holders for keeping them together. You can use different kinds of holders for different sets of things. Some of the things you need to keep in these are your potato peeler, slotted spoons, can opener, tongs, large spoons, oyster knife, pizza cutter, carving fork, nut cracker, measuring cups, carving knife, BBQ utensils and many more.
- Another advantage is the canisters are time saving. Instead of searching for any particular tool, you can use the holders for storing them in an organized manner. This will enable you to find them easily. You can save a lot of time by finding the particular tool or item immediately. So the holders help you to access any tool immediately without having to scan your whole kitchen for the potato peeler or your carving knife. When the items are placed in the holder they dry up quickly after cleaning too.
- The kitchen utensil holder can also help you to enhance the overall design of your kitchen. The holders are available in numerous shapes, sizes, colors and models. You can pick aesthetically sound designs according to your kitchen décor, and place them in such a way that they add to the overall beauty of your space. So apart from organizing and saving time, you can use the holders for decoration also.
With so many advantages you should consider using different kinds of holders in your kitchen to enhance the overall visual appeal and to make your work easier. The holders can be purchased from your home improvement stores. They are available online too. They are made of materials ranging from stainless steel to wood, plastic, bamboo, ceramic etc. You can choose the style matching to your home decor. So whether you have a modern themed kitchen or a contemporary one you can find matching varieties according to your personal taste and requirements.